Sunday, June 3, 2007

The First 2 Weeks...

So...two weeks has gone by in the blink of an eye! I think I may finally have gotten all of the groups and assignments straight in my head. Although I truly was panic-stricken at first-I have learned some new things thus far, like---what a "blog" is and their purpose, how to actually create and use a blog, as well as alternate methods of communication which may very well be the wave of the future. I look forward to learning more in this class now that I have broken it down into bite size pieces that I can actually digest!

**Beatrice**

1 comment:

Julie Marie said...

Hi there! You are not alone regarding getting all the assignments straight! It's a bit of a crazy quilt, with lots of twists and turns, but so far, so good! Congratulations on 21 years of teaching. I started 10 years ago, after leaving a career in public policy to spend time "growing" Emma and Sean. Emma goes to college herself next year (C. W. Post) and Sean is a Freshman at Bronx Science (tons of work!). I find that being in school together has brought us closer (especially when we all need the computer for a deadline!).

Cheers!