Monday, July 30, 2007

Teachers using Technology with DyKnow Vision

On this particular site, the uses of DyKnow Vision in the classroom are explored and highlighted. One thing I learned that I hadn't picked up on previously was that students could form work groups and"can share notes and collaborate internally". This site also provided a blog for those of us who would like to communicate our thoughts and experiences regarding DyKnow Vision and a summary of the technology-which is said to be "collaborative note-taking, student response tools, content replay, and anywhere, anytime access."

The website where you can check out this information is: http://teachersusingtechnology.com/?p=77


Let me know what you think.
**Beatrice**

1 comment:

thealouise said...

Hi Beatrice,

Thank you for this great site. I found it to be very informative. I was amazed that you can actually search handwritten notes within the DyKnow Vision software. I have never heard of any other program that has allowed the user to do this. Of course I love the DyKnow monitor features. I also really like the instant comunication features between students and also between the instructor and the students. It is simply amazing how far technology has come. I would love it if we could start using this software in our schools.